Skip to main content

Katanya~

Kalau sayang, tak mungkin bosan,” begitu katanya’
Ini pernyataan yang sangat indah didengar, akan tetapi sangat keliru. Semua pasangan , kelamaan pasti mengalami kebosanan . PASTI. Namun, bedanya ada yang dewasa berkomitmen, dan ada yang tidak. Kalian merasa bosan BUKAN karna tak sayang lagi, tetapi karena kalian semakin baik bekerjasama. Akibatnya, drama semakin sedikit.
Jadi, Kisah hubungan kalian yang tadinya ibarat film drama, action,serta musikal. Mendadak berubah menjadi film dokumenterdan ilmu pengetahuan. Cerita hubungan kalian berubah dari arung jeram seru di air dangkal, menjadi hubungan berlayar di laut dalam yang tenang. Akan tetapi, tak ada orang yang pergi jauh memakai arung jeram, bukan?
Ngerti ngga maksudnya apa? Coba komen hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot of thank, for lovely spring.

  I dont know what i’d to say but actually there are so manyy unexpected things that happen in this March, i really thank so much much to God who always blessed me all time, on my way. AlhamdulilahI, I passed a lot of things in this March such as KKN program from my college then i must finishied the individual report and group report to reach out my comprehensive exam   which was   also held in March and only had distance for a week. Goddamn! I wanna shout loudly if i remembered it again. Actually i thought i could not finish it all in March, but i could. I felt a big pain, cant slept all night , slept too late .not ate too much and etc etc. Then when i met people around me , i always complained and talked again about my thesis or my munaqosyah exam. I felt so scared that i could not   reach it . I already made some plans in my life, especially what i should to do in the future, it would be like bomb for me if i could not   be reached out. T...

When Twilight Speak

On starlight road. Blue neon star sign blinks. On my way out of this world. Off a cliff and slingshot past the moon. On the other side of the twilight. I meet with you. We walk the bridge of shadows. Over the river of light. When Twilight Speak Under the orange sky I feel your arms and fall on your sweet smile Tomorrow songs. Played on yesterday's light strings. Lyrics of time. And melodies of dreams. Bandung, 13 Nov 2016

WRITE CARELESSL NOW.

Everytime you look at the stars, it is like opening a door. You could be anyone , anywhere. You could be yourself at any moment in your life. You open that and realise you're the same person under the same stars. Camping in  the backyard  at eleven , driving alone, topping the edge of the city, looking up at the stars, walking a path, riding a rowboat, staring out the window of a car, you're eleven again. Out here where the world begins and ends, its like nothing ever stops happening. Idk, about this one. But honestly sometimes u must to write even its something  important or not.