Skip to main content

A lot of thank, for lovely spring.









 I dont know what i’d to say but actually there are so manyy unexpected things that happen in this March, i really thank so much much to God who always blessed me all time, on my way. AlhamdulilahI, I passed a lot of things in this March such as KKN program from my college then i must finishied the individual report and group report to reach out my comprehensive exam  which was  also held in March and only had distance for a week. Goddamn! I wanna shout loudly if i remembered it again.
Actually i thought i could not finish it all in March, but i could. I felt a big pain, cant slept all night , slept too late .not ate too much and etc etc. Then when i met people around me , i always complained and talked again about my thesis or my munaqosyah exam. I felt so scared that i could not  reach it . I already made some plans in my life, especially what i should to do in the future, it would be like bomb for me if i could not  be reached out. Then I believe that god always had a big plan for his servant, I always believe it. I felt it’s happend to me, when i though i could not register for Munaqosyah exam  but at long  last i could. Based on that moment i also believe “ Nothing impossible, everything is possible” Thank god for this chance.
 Thank March you gave me a lot of experience in your month, i could not forget that. Yaaah perhaps  someone said that is too “Lebay” in bahasa. But this is what i feel , and not for other . Everyone had their way, this is my way to expressed. I am done, and could to  breath. March is full of  very lovely and some lovely things for march is “The trick is to enjoy life Don’t wish away your days, waiting  for better ones ahead” :))))))) see u march you are the best and lovely spring ever.
Finally, for the one who always support me and accompany me, gives  me some advice and etc etc thank you so much!!!!!!! You are the apple in my pie :)))))) :D xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Twilight Speak

On starlight road. Blue neon star sign blinks. On my way out of this world. Off a cliff and slingshot past the moon. On the other side of the twilight. I meet with you. We walk the bridge of shadows. Over the river of light. When Twilight Speak Under the orange sky I feel your arms and fall on your sweet smile Tomorrow songs. Played on yesterday's light strings. Lyrics of time. And melodies of dreams. Bandung, 13 Nov 2016

WRITE CARELESSL NOW.

Everytime you look at the stars, it is like opening a door. You could be anyone , anywhere. You could be yourself at any moment in your life. You open that and realise you're the same person under the same stars. Camping in  the backyard  at eleven , driving alone, topping the edge of the city, looking up at the stars, walking a path, riding a rowboat, staring out the window of a car, you're eleven again. Out here where the world begins and ends, its like nothing ever stops happening. Idk, about this one. But honestly sometimes u must to write even its something  important or not.